RPAL 2019 TERMS & CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP:
Please Remember RPAL IS NOT a Retail Store – RPAL is a Non-Profit Low-Cost Food Bank an as such has very specific Procedures and Terms & Conditions of Membership. To maintain your membership in good standing you must comply with all Terms & Conditions of Membership and follow procedures otherwise you could not only jeopardize your membership but the entire program. If you feel you cannot comply with these Terms, Conditions or Procedures then RPAL is probably not a good fit for your organization and we ask that you withdraw your application. Thank you!
1. You Agree, Understand and Guarantee that any and all products received from RPAL WILL NOT, WITHOUT SPECIFIC RPAL APPROVAL:
- Be given away to anyone outside your group
- Donated to anyone outside your group
- Passed on or given to others in any way (This includes the public, rescues or shelters not registered with RPAL, breeding and/or boarding facilities, veterinarians, retail stores or groomers)
- Bartered or Traded
- Taken in for Refund
- Transferred in any way
2. ONLY Approved/Registered RPAL Member Organizations, their fosters, and volunteers in good standing may order or pay for products received from RPAL. DO NOT Share Your Login With Others! Anyone wishing to order must be registered, approved and receive their own log in information from RPAL. No other individual or group is allowed to order or pay for products from RPAL without specific permission from the RPAL.
3. ALL Information obtained from RPAL is “RPAL CONFIDENTIAL” and may only be shared with your rescue group or shelter members. As a term of your membership, you agree that you, your group, or fosters will not share, copy or publically post on social media ANY RPAL information without the expressed written permission of RPAL.
4. RPAL works very hard to establish relationships with manufacturers, distributors, donators, etc. and as a condition of your membership, we require that you work within the RPAL framework. As a condition of your membership, we require that you agree that you will not contact our business contacts directly without the expressed permission of RPAL, as this could jeopardize programs for everyone and would be cause for immediate termination of your RPAL membership.
5. You Agree to NOT Request or Commit to Products if:
- you cannot pick up on the scheduled distribution date
- you are not firmly committed to going forward with your commitment
- you cannot comply with ALL the procedures and terms of an offering or pick up instructions
6. You understand that All RPAL products are offered “AS IS” “WHERE IS” with NO warranties expressed or implied and there are NO Refunds or Exchangesof products.
7. Annual Membership Fee is $25.00 and is automatically charged annually to the credit card provided at the time of applying for membership, If at anytime you wish to opt out of the program simply email Help@R-PAL.org prior to your anniversary date to cancel the charge. Note: Once charged there is "No Refund" of the membership fee.
8. Lapsed Membership: if your membership is not used for four (4) consecutive months, your membership will be considered "Inactive" and to reactivate the account there will be a $10.00 Reactivation fee. If the account is not used for six (6) consecutive months or more a new application would be required.
9. You agree to release and hold harmless RPAL, Rescued Pet Adoption League. directors, employees, warehouses, warehouse workers and/or volunteers for damage to products, yourself or volunteers of your group should anyone be injured while loading or simply visiting the RPAL Rescue Center or any location where products are distributed.
10. You completely understand and agree that if you or anyone in your group is found in violation of any of the terms and conditions presented here to your group, associates, volunteers and members could be either suspended or removed permanently from the RPAL Rescue Center membership.
Thank you for taking the time read the RPAL Terms & Conditions of Membership. If for any reason you feel you or your group members will not be able to comply with these Procedures and/or Terms & Conditions of Membership—please withdraw from the RPAL Network at this time by emailing the RPAL Team at Help@R-PAL.org